A site for all things Hopwood. For Hopwood families to share their history; Trees; Stories. Also for people and places with the name of Hopwood or connected or associated with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Maternal Uncle Roy Scholes
Roy Scholes was my Maternal Uncle and had a varied and interesting life. In this blog. I am concentrating on his involvement in WW11, as a...
-
Roy Scholes was my Maternal Uncle and had a varied and interesting life. In this blog. I am concentrating on his involvement in WW11, as a...
-
Reprinted from Richmond News 27 August 2022 Maria Rantanen Steveston man wins three-day ultra triathlon event The heat reached 44 degr...
-
Arrival in Canada 23 April 2019 On 23 April 2019 my wife and I made the huge move from Australia to Canada. It has been years in the plann...

No comments:
Post a Comment